The Iowa Independent Film Festival in Clear Lake which ran July 13 – 15 had some really nice films and some really not so nice. Technical glitches with projection units hit all 3 venues causing major time delays. The weather was great, making for some great fun and sunset photos down at the beach. Mainstreet came across with some excellent smoothies, cookies and sandwiches. More on the films to come. – Jim Roach
- Best Student Film: The Robot and the Butterfly
- Best Short Feature: Trying To Quit
- Best Feature: Molly’s Girl
- Best Documentary: Neon Nights
- Orson Welles Award: Spirits of St. Paul
The 6th annual Iowa Independent Film Festival.
Clear Lake Art Center holds film venues ‘A’ & ‘B’. (‘C’ around the corner at The Hub.)
Tanna Frederick caught in a rare exuberant moment.
Tanna’s new film.