Interesting, and this is only one State……………If this doesn’t open your eyes nothing will!
From the L.A. Times
1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County ( L.A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on
Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican
nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely
illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
(There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County).
(All of the above are from the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
Over 70% of the United States ‘ annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration.
29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Send copies of this letter to at least two other people … 100 would be even better.
UNITED WE STAND – GOD BLESS AMERICA
1wanderingtruthseeke… on Consent or be shot 1wanderingtruthseeke… on Oh the pain… 1wanderingtruthseeke… on Why is it… James on Obama admin names Christians a… iowajohnbirchsociety on Nora DeBolt print
- 2nd Amendment
- Computers and Internet
- Contact Us
- Food and drink
- Gold, Stocks & Finances
- Health and wellness
- Life, Liberty, and Property
- Movies & the Arts in Iowa
- News and politics
- Radio/TV/Internet & communications
- Ruth K's Corner
- Sports & Games
- Upcoming Events
- You might be a Bircher if…